Industry clouds are rapidly becoming the hottest segment of the high-growth enterprise-cloud business as Microsoft has made a full commitment to vertical solutions.
Our friends at Cloudwars has ranked these leaders:
- Microsoft has recently introduced new industry clouds for Manufacturing, Financial Services, and Nonprofits
- Google Cloud was the first of the major cloud players to jump into industry-specific solutions, a key component of CEO Thomas Kurian’s strategy
- Salesforce has a handful of industry clouds but has not–at least not yet–made them a high-profile part of its business
- SAP is rolling out a massive effort around its Industry Cloud that will span 20+ industries
- Oracle is aggressively fusing the capabilities of its traditional LOB SaaS apps with its substantial roster of industry-specific apps
- ServiceNow has been intensifying its vertical-market approaches under CEO Bill McDermott
- IBM recently launched an purpose built cloud for banks, and says it will be doing more industry clouds
To see where they rank these leader currently, visit https://cloudwars.co/cloud-wars-top-10-vendors-world/.
To know more about the roles we have available in cloud tech, get in contact: IconConsultinGroup.com/contact