Salesforce has announced that its trademark annual event, also known as Dreamforce, will be getting a new appearance in 2020—a virtual one this November.
Also throughout November, Salesforce is also hosting several webinars and virtual events that will help boost valuable skills and knowledge to aid your career. These are valuable networking and learning opportunities that will help you stay up to date with the latest tech insights.
Salesforce, the world’s number one CRM platform, is continues to offer a series of online events and webinars to aid your professional development and help you keep up with Salesforce’s latest trends and product developments.
The following Salesforce webinars and virtual events are available now or are taking place in November 2020:
- Leading Through Change
- Road to Resilience
- Philips: Successful marketing transformation with data and how to make it happen – November 4
- Fireside chat: Account based marketing at SimCorp with Katrine Bundgaard – November 5
- SLDS Deep Dive and Best Practices – November 5
- Modern App Development on Salesforce – Developer Tooling – November 10
- Modern App Development on Salesforce – Data Modeling – November 12
- Automated Accessibility Testing with sa11y – November 12
- Behind the App – November 19
If you know of any other Salesforce webinars that we’ve missed from our list, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Have a Salesforce role you need filled? Get in contact with us today!